Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra, is a spectacular paradox of chaos and hope, glamour and squalor, modernity and tradition. Famously known as the City of Dreams, Mumbai – formerly known as Bombay – Mumbai is a beautifully blended melting pot of cultures and lifestyles.
The city soaks in everything into its fabric, making it it’s very own. From upcoming actors struggling to make it big on the silver screen; from Bolly superstars to big industrialists to tribes of fishermen and slum dwellers, Mumbai is a city that proudly boasts of stories from different walks of human survival.
One of the main centers in the country of art, culture, music, dance, and theatre, Mumbai is a dynamic, cosmopolitan city that has been running for years solely on the indomitable spirit of the Mumbaikars.
Places to visit:
- Elephanta Caves
- Walk at Marine drive
- Picnic at Juhu Beach
- Shopping at Colaba Causeway
- Stroll around Gateway of India
- Bollywood Tour at Film City
- Enjoy Street Food
- Hanging Gardens
- Prince of Wales Museum
- Mumbai Zoo
- Enjoy Rides at Essel World
- National Museum of Indian Cinema
- 11 Best Places In Mumbai For Kids
- Wildlife Safari at Sanjay Gandhi National park
- Pray at Siddhivinayak Temple
- National gallery of Modern Art
- Sunset at Haji Ali Dargah